Fran Received Contracts

I called Fran on the way home yesterday, I told her it had been more than 24 hours since we last spoke and I was feeling deprived!! (We've been on the phone a LOT going through everything with contracts and what is soon to come). She said she had received the contract, and was about to head to the Post Office to overnight it to T&I. I was happy to hear it made it.


We talked for about a half hour about what's next, and various little things... She will work on my meds calendar this weekend, and we'll go over that on Saturday or Sunday. I should go off BCPs on Monday June 19th, should get my meds hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday and should get AF by June 24th, and would go for blood and u/s on the 25th and start estrogen that day! Phew!! Big things will be happening next week! I can tell I'm really getting excited, and just feel it inside me how special and important this is and how thrilled I am to be a part of it. When talking to Fran last night she was saying how she doesn't think T&I could be any luckier, and that I couldn't either. I definitely agree. I think we are such a good match, and I just can't say enough good things about T&I and Fran as well. I'm so excited to be part of such a wonderful team! Fran made a comment about how she feels her surrogates do impact her success rate, which she said is around 80% which is terrific. She mentioned that she thinks I am a very peaceful person, that I don't have a lot of turmoil, and that will be a good environment for T&I's little embies! I told her I have the welcome mat rolled out for them, I'm all set for them to move in and make themselves at home.

She also told me our transfer doctor will be Dr. Amui (http://www.ccivf.com/staff/amui.html) as she has the highest success rates currently for The Cooper Clinic. T&Is thoughts are, if you can shave the odds in your favor, even just a little, why not do it!!

So, I should have more to tell by Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts