Coach and More!

Vicki gave me a bunch of goodies on Saturday before the zoo - but I just now got them out to take pictures!! I LOVE MY NEW COACH PURSE!! :D I put all my stuff into it today - its the perfect size, I just love it!! Yay!! Thank you so much Vicki!!

She also gave me an adorable basket from Longaberger! Vicki sells for them (www.longaberger.com/vickiwadsworth), it's so cute! I'm taking it to work tomorrow to put some of my goodies in it! I think it will look perfect on my desk. :)

And our IUI day t-shirts arrived!! WOO HOO!! Here are a couple pictures with the adorably cute shamrock socks Vicki also had for me on Saturday! SO CUTE!! The next pictures of these will be on us when we're at "THE Appointment"!! :D YAY!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts