6DPO tests!


Here's a close up of the OSOM from last night, the line was pretty much invisible until after the 10 minute mark, this was taken probably almost an hour after initially using the test - the line is a little lighter then the 4DPO one, definitely still residual trigger in my system!

I am starting to take the "real" tests (clearblue easy +/- tests which aren't as sensitive as the OSOMs) as of this morning (7dpo) and hope to see double soon!! There are a few friends of mine who volunteered to get "pee stick reports" between now and whenever we actually get a BFP! I am glad to have someone to share with, and just hope that real second line shows up soon so I can tell Vicki (I've been giving her daily updates, so it's going to be really hard to keep anything from her)! I know she will be so relieved to finally get that news, and I don't want to wait too long to tell her as soon as I know! I'm still ironing out the "surprise" details! :)

I hope the next couple days go quickly, I am looking forward to taking it easy this weekend... I am so tired the last couple days. I slept GREAT last night and still woke up feeling like I didn't rest at all...

Comments

Popular Posts