10dp3dt check in!

I feel icky this morning! Very queasy, a little crampy/achy and extremely tired. I will take those as good signs. :) This morning I think I am more queasy and "off" then I've been yet. I slept pretty good last night, but I tossed and turned a little this morning waiting for it to be time to get up and test again. I will be very relieved when we get to beta day and get a HEALTHY number so I can stop obsessing over the HPTs!! They are starting to drive me crazy!

Usually on work nights I use the bathroom right before I leave work at 4:00 and then test around 7:00pm, but last night I drank a bunch right before I left work so I had to go when I got home around 5:30. So I figured I'd just test around 8:30 instead. But I ended up drinking a lot more than I should have for testing - a can of diet gingerale plus water, so what I had to test with was a lot more diluted then most other nights and I think because of that the test line I got last night at 9dp3dt was actually a little lighter then the test line from the night before at 8dp3dt and that upset me and had me very worried. So I didn't drink pretty much anything else and I tested again this AM with Answer along with a Clearblue digi test which popopped up "pregnant" almost immediately!

I'm thinking about getting a different brand of test on the way home to see if I'll get a darker line then Answer has been giving me. It's nice to see a progression but I'm beginning to think Answer just doesn't give you a good DARK line until your HCG levels are REALLY high!! It's making me nervous!!

Here's last night and this mornings tests.

So, that's it for now I guess - tired, hungry, queasy and a little anxious. Thank goodness Thursday is almost here! :)

Comments

Popular Posts