Fall "Bucket List"

I LOVE this!! I saw it at Memoirs of a Marine Corps Wife here and thought this was so cute!


I can check off a few of those already, we've done the apple picking and hay ride, baked a pie and are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend. We'll definitely be making cookies and trick or treating at some point and a picnic and nature walk at the Silver Comet Trail sounds really nice! I was actually already thinking about that for our Saturday "day out". I know I want to take Kent to a local roadside farmer's stand that has a pumpkin patch out and thought we could stop at the Silver Comet Trail on the way home for a walk, adding a picnic would be perfect. I love the "drink fancy coffee drinks" too! :D I usually pass on the pumpkin flavors at Starbucks this time of year, they just don't do much for me, but I am ready to jump back into the world of peppermint mochas... mmm... (decaf of course!!) I have a coffee treat maybe a couple times a month and that does sound very nice, and very "fall-ish".

Just had to share this very cute bucket list idea and hope you're having a beautiful fall so far and that you can check lots of these great items off your "list" too! :)

Comments

  1. Hehe, so glad you liked the bucket list for fall! Have fun checking things off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts