28w6d - Happy Food Day! :)

Since being on bedrest my appetite hasn't been that huge and I've actually lost a couple pounds but today for whatever reason food has sounded good! I haven't felt necessarily hungry, but wanted to eat if that makes any sense at all.

I had 2 eggs and half a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and an orange for breakfast, a Quaker Dips granola bar for a snack and just had the best lunch - a sandwich full of turkey, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato, a sliced pickle and provolone cheese with some BBQ potato chips and a pudding cup! Mmm... my tummy is full and happy and hopefully baby girls are getting their share of all the goodies. :) Now just working on another big 34 oz cup of water and watching another episode of "One Born Every Minute" - I love baby shows, they always make me cry like a baby but I LOVE watching them!! :) I love reminiscing about my own labor and deliveries and imagining getting to be one of the nurses on a L&D floor one day! I've already seen one episode that was a surrogate delivery and right now this is either the 2nd or 3rd twin delivery. It's actually sort of made me even less worried about a c-section if that's the route we end up taking to deliver these two. I will stay hopeful for a vaginal delivery but whatever happens, happens! Right now though we're just focusing on one day and one week at a time, getting these girls big and healthy and ready to face the world! :)

My back is a little sore today from how I've been lounging I think, time to change position and try to get comfy! I am excited to check "29 weeks" off tomorrow!!! :)

Comments

  1. I am with you on the baby shows. I just love watching a baby story, special delivery....all those shows always make me sappy and cry. I just saw a surrogate story the other night which was an interesting new show I have never seen before! It always makes me happy seeing the mom holding her baby for the first time!

    Your food day sounds yummy! What was for dinner?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts