Meal Plan week of 6/3/2013

We are all geared up for another week of yummy food at our house! I've tried to pick mostly quick and easy recipes that my 14 year old will be comfortable starting on his own at home. He's having a great time "experimenting" in the kitchen and getting more comfortable with ingredients and various recipes. I'm so proud of him! :) I'm really looking forward to the Flank Steak Sandwiches - we've had them before, and have modified the recipe so that it suits our tastes a little better. The Tex-Mex Velveeta Bake recipe calls for frozen potatoes, but I'm using fresh ones so we'll see how they cook up and hope it works similarly! I am debating on having Kent pre-cook the potatoes for a few minutes in the microwave, or maybe stove top in a little oil to brown them slightly (or we might pull out our T-Fal ActiFry that we love!!)

Monday
Dinner: Flank Steak Sandwiches with baked onion rings and garden salad

Tuesday
Dinner: Tex-Mex Velveeta Bake (Kraft Recipes) with tortilla chips and queso

Wednesday
Dinner: Honey Whiskey Pork Chops (Lori’s Culinary Creations), with steamed veggies and pasta

Thursday
Dinner: Honey Lemon Tilapia (Mel’s Kitchen Café) with steamed veggies and Texas Toast

Friday
Dinner: Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki (Easy Cookbook Recipes), steamed Asian veggies or Broccoli, and steamed rice

Link Parties:
Meal Plan Monday

Comments

  1. Thank you for including my pork chops in your meal plan!! Have a great week.

    Lori
    Lori's Culinary Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori - thanks for sharing them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts